Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's been forever ...

The summer came and went! Much too busy with the drama, trauma and tragedy of four orphaned kittens to do much with photos or my own blogs. I did, however, manage to keep our class reunion blog updated. Our reunion was in the middle of September and I just recently finished a Photo Album for the web on Picasa. I've received many thank you notes as folks enjoy seeing it.

I also had some inspiration to design a new Christmas "donation-in-lieu-of-a-gift" card for our community theater:


The poinsettia is a photo of last year's beautiful gift from my neighbor who also helped a great deal with the kittens. Her husband, who hates cats, fell in love with one of them. She looked like a little princess. They tried desperately to figure out how to keep two of the kittens living in harmony with their two dogs.

The last two kittens ultimately found a new home far up in the northern part of the state - just west of Glacier Park. We miss them terribly.

I'm trying to hone some writing skills to write a short story of the "Summer of Kittens".

No comments: